Monday, March 22, 2010

Had a bone to pick with him ! bad idea

-->
Taking online journalism class to me is, if someone has kicked me from null kingdom to info-time kingdom where I barely know anything. Sir Humair Ishtiaq is an alien with diverse information. Whereas I and my classmates with minute (small) information.
Fortunately Sir Humair Ishtiaq soon understood the caliber of our class which is the “null one”, within two to three classes. Well I must say that was easy to predict having students like us.
Whenever he had asked us anything from us that has always been an unfamiliar term to us, which had always been answered by him or sometimes shoaib from our class- belonging to amphibian kingdom (having half knowledge of our kingdom and half knowledge of land from where Sir Humair belongs to).
He is “angry+aged man” with firm attitude. I advice my classmates to anticipate before they had a bone to pick with him otherwise they will have the same experience from which my dear friend ……. has gone through.
To win an argument it’s important to have a chance to speak my friends- remember my words “chance to speak”………..and its better to shut up before letting that finger points to you and then you shut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment